As a landlord you had hoped to be able to manage your own property; however, now you have tenant issues that were not in the big scheme of things and you’re wondering if the property is being trashed or perhaps how will you pay the mortgage.
Going to court can take away your time and with no knowledge of the proceedings can be a real headache.
If you would like to have control again with either your tenant paying their rent, or
- Evicting the current tenant
- Have the property cleaned and get it ready again for rent to the next tenant, using our qualified vendors at your expense.
- Market the property for updated rental rates
- Conduct showings, screen new tenants and a new lease preparation at our normal management rate
- Manage that tenant or a new tenant and your investment property at our normal management rate
Your Eviction Cost
Not considering the money you are losing daily from the rent, we will start the eviction process for a flat fee plus any actual expenses. After a management agreement is signed, we will employ our services on your behalf to start or recover the eviction process. In most instances the expenses for a simple eviction usually run somewhere between $200 to $400 and depends on how quickly the tenant will vacate.
We are sure you will be amazed at how effective we are at negotiating with the tenants to either pay their rent or move which saves you the cost of the eviction and the vacancy that follows.
Repairs After Eviction
Our qualified vendors can do repairs, cleaning and make-ready your property in a minimum time and overseeing the activities needed are part of the services covered in our management contract. If necessary we can provide you with pictures and a consultation of the property which will enable you to know exactly what work needs to be done.